Dashcoin works through 2 separate binary files operated through command line:
1. dashcoind – daemon to synchronize the block chain and mine dashcoins.
2. simplewallet – wallet to receive and send funds.
1. Unzip the archive to one separate folder
2. Download block chain archive and unpack it to /Users/%user_name%/.dashcoin/ - Download block chain
1. Open dashcoind through either double click or command line:
2. Wait until dashcoind is synchronized. You will be notified with several green "SYNCHRONIZED OK" messages.
3. Open simplewallet and enter your wallet's name and address through either double click or command line. If the wallet doesn't exist, it will be created automatically.
After dashcoind is launched you will have to wait until it is synchronized with the network. You will be notified with several green "SYNCHRONIZED OK" messages.
Here are the most important daemon commands:
Simplewallet can only be used after the daemon is launched and synchronized.
Here are the most important wallet commands:
2014 © Dashcoin